Senior Assistant Manager / Manager (Internal Audit)
Job no: 494619
Department: Internal Audit
Contract type: Contract
- Develop IA procedures and programmes, as part of audit planning, risk assessment and scoping.
- Perform end-to-end reviews of business processes to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and systems in addressing financial, operational and compliance risks.
- Examine, evaluate and review business units/functions to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Incorporate use of data analytics in audit assignments via Excel, QLIK or other data analytics software.
- Prepare detailed work-papers (business process controls analysis, workflows, conclusions).
- Investigate and determine root cause of errors or control gaps.
- Recommend actions and improvements to help the University operations.
- Prepare comprehensive and well-written audit reports.
- Assist the Director and Senior Manager in ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree in Accountancy or other professional accounting qualifications recognised by the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (e.g. CA / CPA/ ACCA).
- At least 3 years audit experience with sound fundamental knowledge of auditing principles and internal control frameworks.
- Candidates with prior auditing experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm or internal audit experience from leading commercial companies would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cohesively within a small team in a start-up environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task and possess positive attitude with good time management and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, Risk Management, Data Analytic tools is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend