Professional Officer (3D Modelling) - Project (FG)
Job no: 495638
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers if needed.
Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
Mentor students during practical learning activities to enhance their technical problem-solving skills. The learning activities may be laboratory classes, projects, etc. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
- Design and create 3D models, environment, and animations using 3D modeling software (Maya, 3ds Max)
- Create and implement designs from scratch, including modelling, texturing, lighting, shading, rigging, animation, effects, compositing, and rendering
- Work closely with the other team members and industry collaborators to implement project requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in modeling and texturing using 3D software (e.g. Maya, 3ds Max, or Blender). Applicants with lesser experience but have keen interest in these areas may apply.
- Proficient in and knowledge of 3D production pipeline
- Extensive experience with Photoshop and Adobe creative suite and Unity/C# is highly preferred
- Have a Degree in animation, digital media, gaming, or relevant field
- Able to communicate efficiently and effectively with other team members
- Applicants with lesser experience but have keen interest in these areas may apply
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend