Professional Officer (Business Data Analytics) - Project (DA)
Job no: 495647
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
Support other applied research projects related to VR app development.
Assist in the coordination of students for hands-on activities in projects.
Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations.
Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
- Implement machine learning techniques
- Collect data, analyze and run statistics regression
- Have hands-on competence in the areas of business data analytics. Familiar with visualization software and proficient in SAP analytics.
- Have a good foundation of fundamental programming concept and familiar with R and Python. Knowledge in machine learning is advantageous.
- Have at least 3 years of relevant industry experience with good knowledge of industry practices and technological applications in the relevant fields.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. Candidates with Statistics/Finance modelling and/or with Social Science background will be preferred.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend